Our Trapeze Top is a tunic styled top that's fitted at the bust and gradually flares out into an A-line shape as it extends down to a hem that is cut straight, resulting in a hemline that curves down from the sides. It has a rounded neckline and three quarter length sleeves and is fun and flattering to wear year round. This one has our Hummingbird design with leaves and Blossoms hand printed on a background that is hand dyed with greens at the bottom and Clear Sky blue at the top.
- Made from soft, comfortable, organic cotton, sustainably grown without harmful, toxic chemicals
- 95% organically grown cotton, 5% spandex
- Dyed by hand with eco-friendly low impact, fiber-reactive dyes
- Hand Block printed with non-toxic, non-fading textile ink
- Available in S - XX (Size Chart)
- Made in California, USA
- Designed, dyed and printed in our Solar and Hydro powered off-grid studio in the hills of Northern California
Note about colors and dyeing: Although we try to keep colors consistent with what is shown on the web site, the random dying methods that we use to produce the lovely texture you see, also prevent us from guaranteeing that the item you receive will look exactly like the photo. Please see our page on how we dye our clothing: https://organicattire.com/dyeingprinting. We always aim to please so if you ever receive something that you do not like, please let us know and we can facilitate a return or exchange.